WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF IAO
IAO'S FULL ACCREDITATION AWARDED TO SUNBEAM WORLD SCHOOL LIVE
Sunbeam World School Live has successfully met all of the IAO’s accreditation requirements and as a result has been awarded Full Accreditation by IAO. The institute has been awarded Full Accreditation after evaluating it on IAO standards of the global best practices in Organizational Management, Academic Management and Institutional Performance. IAO’s full accreditation is a proof that Sunbeam World School Live offers education to its students that is on par with global education standards and that the institute is fully committed towards continous improvement of its educational standards.
Sunbeam World School Live has been granted accreditation status. IAO confers on Sunbeam World School Live accreditation for the issuance of degrees, diplomas and certificates.
WHY CHOOSE CBSE/BENEFITS OF CBSE BOARD OF EDUCATION (Affiliation no. 2130458)
- CBSE has PAN India presence through its more than 2130458 affiliated schools spread all over the country and also has approximately 240 schools in 26 countries across the world.
- Through its extensive presence, CBSE provides the best options for parents with transferable jobs/shifting from one place to another.
- The Board believes in the policy of transparency & functional autonomy to its schools under the ambit of norms of the Board/concerned State Education Department.
- The curriculum provided by CBSE is based on National Curriculum Framework-2005 and seeks to provide opportunities for students to achieve excellence in learning.
- As per National Achievement Survey (NAS)-2017, students from CBSE fared better than those from various state boards in all disciplines across India.
- The CBSE extends flexibility to students to pick subjects of their choice from a basket of as many as 211 subjects. The students can freely opt for subjects of their choice (except for few pairs of similar subjects) as the CBSE does not bind students in streams.
- The CBSE curriculum provides ample scope for the physical, intellectual, and social development of students by integrating innovations in pedagogy, knowledge, and application.
- In order to bring in transparency and efficacy in its procedures and to provide easy access of its services to its stakeholders, the Board has made most of its procedures online such as Online School Affiliation & Monitoring System, Online Exam Centre Management System, E- Pariksha, E- CBSE, Parinam Manjusha, CBSE Scholarship Portal and OASIS R-2.0 etc.
- The CBSE offers 42 skill education courses in collaboration with professional organizations like ROLTA India Ltd, NIFT, WWI, CII, NHMIT, Med varsity Online Education, Intel, etc to upgrade the skills and proficiency of the younger generation of students.
- The CBSE encourages innovative approaches in teaching, learning & Evaluation. The revamped Bye-Laws provide opportunities to encourage Innovative schools in the field of skill development, sports, arts, science etc.
- The Board provides platform to its students to excel in sports at Cluster/ Zonal and National level every year. CBSE has been recognized as National Sports Promotional Organization (NSPO) by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports , Govt of India.
- CBSE awards scholarship to students under various categories based on eligibility and merit.
- The Board lays stress on safety & security of its students as per provisions mentioned in NCPCR & NDMA guidelines.
- The Board organizes various training programmes for its teachers and principals to enhance their understanding of curriculum and delivery mechanism and other professional qualities.
- CBSE provides results of class X & XII on CBSE website(s) and also through other mediums such as Digilocker, mobile apps, IVRS, SMS, Search Engine, etc. The schools get their schools result on registered email id’s .
- The post result processes of Class X & Class XII has also been made online on CBSE’s website to make system expeditious, transparent and hassle free for students.
- CBSE provides free of cost Psychological counselling to Class X & XII exam aspirants through students and trained counsellors.
- CBSE has opened 16 Regional Officers & COEs to facilitate schools, teachers and students.
- The CBSE offers hassle free, transparent Online Affiliation System starting from submission of application to final approval.
- To promote inclusive education, the Board has made provision of extending exemptions/concessions extended to Children with Special Needs (CWSN) students.
- CBSE has made available its podcast platform entitled-“CBSE shiksha Vani”- to disseminate crucial information related to the Board’s activities in a timely, educative, lucid and seamless manner for utility by CBSE school’s fraternity.
What is NIOS (Affiliation no. 210159)
What does NIOS do?
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) provides opportunities to interested learners by making available the following Courses/Programmes of Study through open and distance learning (ODL) mode.
- Open Basic Education (OBE) Programme for 14+ years age group, adolescents and adults at A, B and C levels that are equivalent to classes III, V and VIII of the formal school system.
- Secondary Education Course
- Senior Secondary Education Course
- Vocational Education Courses/Programmes
- • Life Enrichment Programmes
Envisages schooling by providing a learning continuum based on graded curriculum ensuring quality of education for children. e on a sound pedestal, NIOS is seeking collaboration with leading organizations in different educational development sectors. NIOS has brought out a significant documnet titled “Vocational Educaiton and Training: A Framework on Curriculum Imparatives with a Foucs on Knowledge Acquisition and Skills Development: Initiative through Open and Distance Learning”. The NIOS programmes pay special attention towards requirements of the first generation learners, physically, mentally and visually challenged learners and candidates from disadvantaged sections of the society.
How does NIOS Function?
What is BOSSE
The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE) aims to uplift and strengthen open schooling education and create pathways to higher studies across the nation With a flexible education system, combining academic and vocational programmes, the mission of BOSSE is to universalise education and establish equality and justice in society
BOOSE provides accreditation to institutions and programmes that meet rigorous standards of quality, ensuring that students receive a valuable and meaningful education that prepares them for success in their chosen fields. By partnering with BOOSE, Sunbeam World School is able to offer its students a wide range of academic and vocational programmes, as well as access to a variety of resources and support services that enhance their learning experience
The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE) provides opportunities to interested learners to choose the following courses/ programmes through open and distance learning mode.
- Secondary Programme
- Senior Secondary Programmes
- Skills and Vocational Education Programme
Sunbeam World School: A Proud Member of ECA and APER
At Sunbeam World School, we take immense pride in being a member of two prestigious organizations – the ECA (Educational Consultants Association) and APER (Association of Private Education and Research). These affiliations exemplify our commitment to providing exceptional education and fostering a nurturing environment for our students.
The membership in ECA and APER reflects Sunbeam World School’s dedication to providing a holistic education that nurtures the intellectual, emotional, and physical development of our students. Through our affiliations, we strive to create an environment that encourages curiosity, critical thinking, and personal growth.
Our faculty and staff work diligently to incorporate the best teaching practices and educational resources, ensuring that our students receive a well-rounded education. We believe in fostering a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration, where every student has the opportunity to thrive.