NIOS Class 10
Traditional education has advantages and disadvantages. It allows students to balance their studies with interests in a fun and stress-free setting; NIOS Senior Secondary School can be a game changer.
Advantages of NIOS for Class 10
We are aware that every child has a unique learning capacity. In traditional education, talented students are required to learn material that is either below or above their ability level. At Sunbeam World School, we analyse each student’s skills and review their academic progress to ensure they learn at the right pace, using the right tools to maximise their academic potential.
Does your child desire to study a subject outside the curriculum or go further into a certain subject? We have the ideal answer for you. Our knowledgeable tutors can assist your kids in excelling in the topic they love by supplementing their standard digital schooling with at-home learning.
Flexible digital schooling allows kids to complete some of their education at home and some at virtual school. The Flexible digital schooling concept provides more freedom and balances academics and extracurriculars.
Sunbeam World Online School students have the distinct advantage of following their passions and staying caught up academically. For them to hone their abilities and develop their talents, we provide access to rehearsals, public events, and contests.
Children who suffer from school fear often tend to avoid school altogether. There are numerous possible causes, such as concern over being judged, separation anxiety, or even problems in the family. Sunbeam World School assists such children with their particular educational demands and alternative study techniques, which helps them get over their fear & anxiety with virtual learning.
Students with impairments require extra care and attention to overcome their academic obstacles; Our knowledgeable staff at Sunbeam World School gives each kid individualized attention so they can advance academically. Students with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, autism, and other learning disabilities benefit greatly from homeschooling.
Parents are the ideal people to ask about what it takes to succeed in sports. It requires patience, commitment, and practice, which makes it harder in a standard educational setting. Children who are homeschooled have the freedom to balance their education with extra time for practice and travel to sporting competitions.
Thanks to our cutting-edge online learning platform for NIOS 10 grade, subject specialists, a wealth of learning tools, and a low-cost online school where your kids benefit from studying anywhere and anytime.
Eligibility & Required Documents for Appearing For NIOS Open School Admission To Grade 10th (Secondary) for 2024 March-April Exam:
- The age of the candidate must be 18 years at the time of taking admission to the NIOS 10th Secondary Course.
- 8th or 9th Class passing certificate that is duly signed by the principal and Gazette officer along with the school education authority.
- Address Proof could include Aadhar Card, Parent's Aadhar, or a rental agreement(if the property is rented).
- Caste Certificates (if they belong to OBC, SC, ST, or any specific caste eligible for reservation)
- In case of a disability, a certificate from a Government Hospital.
- Original Marksheet of class 10th for TOC (Transfer of Credit) in case of Failure or Compartment student.
- Two latest coloured passport-size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents for NIOS Open School on Demand Admission Stream 3 (10th grade):
- Original Failure Marksheet without laminate or Admit Card.
- Address Proof: this could include Aadhaar Card, Rental Agreement, Electricity Bill, etc.
- Certificate of Caste: if from OBC, SC, or ST.
- Original Failure/ Compartment Certificate without lamination for transfer of credit.
- Two latest coloured photographs.
The candidate must present the following two documents to be accepted into Sunbeam World School's class 10 NIOS:
- The preceding grade has been successfully completed, as evidenced by a certificate from a credible board or organization.
- According to their official birth certificate, the youngster must be at least 14 years old as of January 31st of the current year.
|Total Yearly Fee||64999|
Why should you choose Sunbeam for NIOS class 10?
The Secondary program, commonly known as NIOS Class 10, at Sunbeam World School gives students the freedom to advance their studies at their speed. Sunbeam World School is among the best accredited online high schools.
The NIOS Class 10 course content and curriculum have been carefully created to cover those subjects and topics that allow the learner to build knowledge and skills in areas that are helpful to them in their employment or area of interest.
It is your chance to learn at your own pace if you stop attending school but still want to finish Class 10. The faculty and staff at Sunbeam World School assist you in effectively completing your academic program.
Highlights of the Program
All study materials are delivered right to your door.
Live sessions online
The child has a better experience in interactive classes.
Dashboard for tracking progress
A dashboard that shows program progress for parents and children.
Keep kids' attention with an AI platform that can decipher body language and facial expressions.
Process of Admission
- The passing document of the previous class
- Birth certificate claiming the age of the child to be 14 plus years.